NATIONAL BANK OF THE REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIA
Pursuant to Article 6 of the Regulation on the manner and procedure for donation by the National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia, Reg. No. 02-15/I-1/2020 of 30 January 2020 adopted by the National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia Council, the National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia announces the following
Notice of intent to donate
1. The National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia wishes to make a donation of goods that are no longer in use, to promote and support activities of public interest.
2. For this purpose, this notice shall serve to invite all interested entities eligible under item 5, to express their interest within the deadline referred to item 14 herein.
3. Subject of donation shall be: 3500 liters of Euro Diesel BS oil derivative.
4. The subject of donation shall not be divisible.
5. Entities eligible to apply:
- domestic legal entity: public institution, local government unit, civic association and foundations of public interest, state administration body and other entity that acquired a status of legal entity by registering with competent authority and performs public activities, or
- foreign legal entity: non-profit legal entity that owns a company registered in a foreign trade registry or its country for pursuing public interest in its own country, as well as foreign international non-profit NGOs, foundations, unions and their subsidiaries.
6. The subject of donation should be in accordance with the applicant’s activity and to be used for meeting its publicly declared and determined needs and objectives and/or for resolving certain situations and issues.
7. In addition to the application the applicant should submit:
- its current status issued by the Central Registry not older than (6) six months as of the date of submission of the application for donation for domestic legal entities while for foreign legal entities – evidence of their registration in the competent authorities in the respective country.
8. In case of multiple applications, the subject of donation shall be donated to the applicant who applied first (first come - first served). If the entity that applied first has already received a donation by the National Bank in the last two years, the subject of donation shall be donated to the next applicant.
9. Considering the subject of donation, other requirements include: the recipient of the donation shall provide an oil spill and transport (the oil is stored at two locations) and shall also bear the costs of transport.
10. Upon adoption of the Decision on donation, the National Bank and the selected recipient of the donation shall conclude a written agreement.
11. Upon handing over the subject of donation, the recipient and the National Bank shall prepare a donation report.
12. The recipient of the donation shall submit a donation confirmation upon request of the National Bank.
13. The donation application form and documentation referred to in item 7 shall be submitted by mail or in the Archive of the National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia, at Blvd Kuzman Josifovski-Pitu 1, Skopje.
14. The public notice shall be effective within 7 days from the day of its publication, counting from the following day of the publication.
15. Untimely and incomplete applications shall not be considered.
Skopje, 11 March 2020
All rights reserved © 2017
National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia